Friday, July 9, 2010

feeling not-so-groovy :(

I feel yucky. Tired, queasy, achy...blech!

Nevertheless, the children must eat. For lunch, I went with the quintessential kid lunch: grilled cheese and tomato soup. Soy cheese from Leonor's for Justice, regular cheese for the other girls. I am sure you know how to make a grilled cheese, right? If not, ask, and ye shall receive...instructions, that is...later...when I am feeling better.

I used this tomato soup: http://www.imaginefoods.com/content/organic-creamy-tomato-soup It is one of our favourites, and I happened to find it at the 99-cents Store (and where is the "cents" symbol, come to think of it?) recently. I am partial to it because it is creamy and delicious, but does not contain milk ~ and I recognize all of the ingredients. Oh, and it was cheap.

So, there you have it. I am hoping Shane or the kids will decide to make dinner. Otherwise, I fear I will be forced to move again, and I have a feeling that will not go off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment